Technoarete Group provides its members with an opportunity to form Institutional Professional Chapters in different parts of the country in order to organize various Seminars, Events & Conferences for the benefit of our professional members. Technoarete Group with the help of its thousands of professional members all across the world annually conducts more than fifty international conferences, publishes more than fifty thousands of research papers in its peer reviewed journals, transactions and awards number of professionals for their excellence in field of engineering and technology.
Technoarete Members could be entrusted in following committees and boards.
International advisory board
Every Member submit their research abstract for this conference with on doing so we will be providing the scopes and benefits of the organization and also a concession will be provided in the registration fees to you and your referrals. Researchers, Industrial Professionals, Academicians, Students, Authors and Co-authors can publish their research papers.
1. The Head of the academic Institution, after ascertaining that the institution has in the least 20 registered members of IFERP across all categories of membership, shall forward a letter requesting establishment of the new Chapter on the campus to the President of IFERP along with a list of chapter members comprising of
a. At least three or more faculties from institution among Computer Science/Information Technology (CS/IT) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) / and Electronics & Electrical Engineering (EEE) Departments in good standing.
b. Membership is open to all other departments of the academic institution, where there is interest in the areas of Computing and Communications. Faculty members as well as students of Research (PhD/MS), Post Graduate or Undergraduate courses can enroll to be members of IFERP Student Chapter.
2. The Professional members will elect one among themselves as the Chapter Head.
3. The initial team Chapter Head will decide on a term not exceeding one year from the date of installation of the Chapter and publish a notice for election of office bearers forming the Chapter Executive Committee (CEC) within this period
4. The Chapter Executive Committee (CEC) comprises, the President, the Vice-President, Secretary and other council members.
5. The IFERP Director will grant final approval for the Chapter and present the chapter announcement.