Significance of the name
Our elegant, significance and relevance to the performance is signified by our brand name TECHNOARETE.
"Techno" from Greek meant "Art, Skill, Craft, Method, System" with the meaning "Technique, Technology, Technical, Technician, Technicolor, Technique, Technobabble, Technocracy, Technocrat etc."
- Application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes in academics and industry.
- Advances in science and technology.
- Machinery and devices developed from scientific knowledge.
- It will reduce the industry's ability to spend money on new technology.
- The branch of knowledge dealing with engineering or applied sciences.
- The application of scientific knowledge for practical purposes, especially in industry.
- The application of practical sciences to industry or commerce.
- The methods, theory and practices governing such application a highly developed technology.
- Total knowledge and skills available to any human society for industry, art, science, engineering, life science, etc..
- The practical application of knowledge especially in a particular area of engineering to medical technology
- Capability given by the practical application of knowledge a Mechanical and automobile power saving technology.
- Manner of accomplishing a task especially using technical processes, methods or knowledge new technologies for information storage.
- Specialized aspects of a particular field of endeavor educational technology.
"Arete" focusing on advancement of science application of technology to our next generation, we have left the prefix as Techno which implies as our dream of transformation.
Arête or Areté - Originality in International Language:
"Arete" implies a sharp mountain ridge thus making us at the crest of technology. The pick and top most point of mountain is Arête, hence Technoarete tops in Technology.
Ἀρετή (Greek) means moral virtue and excellence in any professional field. Our continuous effort to bring change in science with a priority to moral virtue and excellence is signified in our name.
In ancient Greece, arete meant "goodness" or "excellence". It's related to "aristos" meaning "the best" which is where "aristocracy", is the rule of the best people. Ancient Greek people thought of arete as meaning "Be all that you can be." It meant that you were being the best person you could be.
Roman Mythology believes a Queen Arete, a character in Homer's Odyssey. Her name appears to be associated with the Ionic noun ἀρητή, meaning "sacred", "cursed" or "prayed." Some sources claim that it means "righteous", while others connect it with Ares, the Greek god of war.
Arete is also depicted as an intelligent and generous hostess by Apollonius in Book 4 of the Argonautica.
Arete is point from artes which is pronounced as arête is the god of war which makes us a strong, potential and enthusiastic to stand for the world.
The nearest equivalent meaning of arête is excellent and virtue. The only true way to understand arête is to consider two or more example of excellence and to contemplate what it is.
For Plato, arete is mainly associated with moral excellence. It is superordinate to specific moral virtues of Courage.